Khaitan Public School has become a world-class exemplar of quality education and innovation with more than 3000 students under its aegis. Now, with around 20 years of experience in the field of education, KPS has garnered the respect of stakeholders and built a reputation in terms of work culture and teaching-learning methods.
1. It has made a place for itself in NCR Delhi by ranking at #2 among the best schools in Ghaziabad by the Times School Survey and #4 in Ghaziabad by the Education World C-fore Survey.
2. It has been given pan-India rank 4 for its superior teaching-learning resources at Pre-school level and has received an award for excellence in co-curricular education by ScooNews.
3. The efforts of the Special Education Needs faculty have also secured the 6th rank in the Promising 21st Century India Preschool Awards.
4. With the vision to impart quality education to the masses, the school has always focused on providing excellent academic rigour through both Cambridge Assessment International Education and CBSE. This is exhibited by its alumni making their mark in reputable educational institutions across the country by acing competitive exams like IIT (JEE), NEET, JIPMER, KVPY etc.
5. Equal relevance is given to sports, arts, music and dance at the school in terms of faculty, infrastructure and curriculum. A state-of-the-art sports complex equipped with an international standard shooting range, among other facilities for the 17 different sports, is a highlight of the school. Within the school campus, is a half-Olympic sized all-weather swimming pool to hone sporting talent.
6. The school campus is a digital hub of automated processes for all academic and administrative purposes. It is a welcoming environment, where every corridor is embellished with the artwork of the students. A solar plant, water harvesting, and waste management systems make the school a green campus with a conscientious carbon footprint.
7. The Khaitanians are the school’s brand ambassadors and have placed it among the best schools in Ghaziabad. The philosophy of ‘Student First’ has allowed the school to focus singularly on the creation of global citizens with humanitarian ethics.
The aim has been to develop empathy and inclusivity in its learners in order to make them productive and introspective global citizens. It is this vision that we wish to develop into a movement in the field of education.