When should students write to the counsellor?
Problems and needs in society are nothing new. But today they are seen to be proliferating at an unprecedented rate. The unique problems in the changing family, conflicts in values, attitudes and moral , the new criticism about politics, economic factors, peer pressure and the problems of the youth all point out the needs for the counselling services.
There are no hard and fast rules. If something is troubling the students, the students have the access to meet the School Counsellor throughout the day.
A few issues that frequently come up are as follows:
Write to us
- Difficulty in Coping with Competitions.
- Estranged relationship with their significant others (Family & Friends).
- Academic issues.
- Examination Anxiety.
- Career guidance.
- Lack of Confidence.
- Dysfunctional Family.
- Bereavement due to rejection, failure, etc.
- Substance Abuse (Mostly smoking).
- Lack of Emotional balance.
Khaitan Public School endeavours to develop a knowledge based society with clarity of thoughts and charity at hearts to serve humanity with integrity.