Our Quality objectives have been identified as under:
We, as a team, aim to achieve excellence in education by:
- Providing diverse facilities in Academics, Sports, Extra Curriculum Activities.
- Continually improving ICOMS/Processes of Quality Management System.
- Endeavoring to identify and meet the expectations of students, parents and society through a regular feedback, review and implementation process in order to maximize their satisfaction, in the process, ensuring compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
QUANTIFIABLE TARGETS for the above policy and objectives are as follows:
- To achieve an average 8.5 CGPA in X Board and a school average of 80% in XII Board Examinations.
- To cater to holistic development, every child will have to participate in at least one sports and one extra curricular activity every year.
- Based on parental feedback at least 2 projects, on the basis of priority to be picked up for improvement in a year.
This shall be achieved by
- Periodically upgrading the competence & skills of the staff by training & development programs with an eye on innovations in the teaching processes.
- Providing infrastructure and programs for the all round development of students including events on Nationalism.
- Obtaining regular parental feedback and student feed back to identify areas of improvement.
- Taking corrective and preventive actions to continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.